Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- The information that is made available on this website is intended for general information purposes only and is provided on an "as is" basis without any warranties of any kind. Neither we, nor any of our associated companies, accept any liability for any loss arising as a result of reliance on the information contained in this website.
- This website is owned by aspire-igen group and is protected by copyright and database rights. You acknowledge that all trademarks (registered or unregistered) used in providing this service shall remain the property of Aspire-igen Group at all times.
- You shall not copy, adapt, exploit or otherwise use the information contained on this website in any way, save for the downloading and temporary storage of one or more of these pages for the purpose of viewing on a personal computer or terminal, provided that you do not delete any copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein.
- For the avoidance of doubt you shall not be entitled to reproduce, permanently store, or re-transmit the contents of this website without our prior written consent.
- You agree that you will not use this website other than for non-commercial personal use only.
- We may make improvements or changes to the products, services and prices detailed on this website at any time without notice.
- Whilst we retain the right to establish any hypertext links between this website and any third party websites at our discretion, you agree that you will not create any hypertext links or deep links between this website and any third party site without our express, written consent.
- If you choose to use such a link as detailed above, then you will leave this website. Once you leave this website, whether or not you realise that you are leaving, we are no longer in any way responsible for the material on the other website that you enter. We exclude to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability that may arise in connection with, or as a result of, such external website material causing any damage, costs, injury or financial loss of any kind.
You agree that you will not use any part of this website to:
- commit or encourage any criminal offence, including but not limited to harming a minor in any way and stalking or harassing another;
- send or receive any material which is offensive, or which may be abusive, indecent, obscene or menacing, or in breach of confidence, copyright, privacy or any other rights. in the event we believe any material falls within any or all of these categories we shall be entitled to remove it;
- collect or store personal data about other users;
- insert or knowingly or recklessly transmit or distribute viruses, worms, Trojan horses, time bombs, trap doors or any other computer code, files or programs or repetitive requests designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment, or diminish the quality of, interfere with the performance of, or impair the functionality of this website;
- upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit or post links to any content that facilitates hacking;
- hack into any aspect of this website.
- upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit links to any content that infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party;
- circumvent, or attempt to seek to circumvent, any of the security safeguards of this website;
- cause annoyance to other people accessing this website;
- send any unsolicited advertising or other promotional material, commonly referred to as "spam", "junk mail" or "chain letters", "pyramid schemes" or any other form of solicitation by e-mail or by any other electronic means;
- send e-mail or any other type of electronic message with the intention or result of affecting the performance or functionality of any computer facilities;
- permit any third party to do any of the above.
Any feedback or comments supplied by you, shall be deemed to be non-confidential. We shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis.
Whilst we try and ensure that all information on this website is accurate and up-to-date, errors may occur and we accept no liability for such errors. If we discover an error we will amend the website as soon as reasonably possible.
We neither warrant nor represent that your use of this website will not infringe the rights of third parties.
You have sole responsibility for adequate protection and backup of data and/or equipment used by you in connection with this website and will not make a claim against the Aspire-igen Group for lost data, re-run time, inaccurate output, work delays or lost profits resulting from the use of such materials.
We may edit this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.
The Aspire-igen Group reserves the right to refuse access to this website or any component of it. The Aspire-igen Group may at any time, at the discretion of its site management, refuse access to certain areas of the website to any individual it chooses - this refusal of access may take whatever form the management deem suitable.
These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. If you have any queries regarding this website or the information contained on it, please contact us.
This site is controlled and operated by the aspire-igen group from the United Kingdom. The aspire-igen group makes no representations that materials in this website are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access this website from other locations do so at their own risk and are responsible for compliance with any and all local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. No material from this website may be downloaded, exported or re-exported into (or to a national or resident of) any countries that are subject to UK exporting restrictions/legal and socio-economic sanctions.
If you have any question about of this website, please get in touch.
The aspire-igen group consists of two limited companies called aspire-igen group Limited and aspire-igen Limited.
Aspire-igen group Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 3037445 and VAT registration number 651 8284 25.
Aspire-igen Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 6503435 and VAT registration number 845 2483 16.
©2016, All rights reserved Aspire-igen Group.