WHY SCHOOLS, COLLEGES and academies CHOOSE SHINE
Schools, colleges and academies benefit from:
- An external, impartial and professional service delivered by qualified careers advisers working to national occupational standards for career guidance.
- Specialists in personal guidance for young people in education (Gatsby benchmark 8) using Labour Market Information.
- A flexible, timely careers advice service delivered in partnership with you, through a range of IAG services and activities to meet your needs. We listen and we respond. We provide a business partner approach to our work with careers leaders in schools, colleges and academies. We provide quality assurance and opportunities to review the service with key stakeholders.
- Delivered outcomes for young people: Shine is a fully managed service and we will help you to measure positive outcomes of CEIAG, to demonstrate value to all stakeholders. We actively seek feedback from students, school and college staff and employers to ensure all of our customers receive service excellence.
- 20 years’ experience of delivering careers guidance to schools in a changing landscape. We have the expertise to support Careers leaders to develop careers strategy and deliver outstanding CEIAG programmes in schools and colleges. We are in partnership with careers academics and leading industry professionals and we can help you to explore new and innovative approaches to meet the changing needs of this generation of young people.
- Holders of the Matrix Quality Award for Information, Advice and Guidance.
- Free resources: We can help you to promote your CEIAG offer with resources to display around your school or college, and careers information to support work-related learning in the curriculum.
“From the very first phone call I have been very happy with the Shine Careers Service. I found the initial planning meeting very useful and any queries I had were answered knowledgeably and simply”
— PSHE and IAG lead – Secondary School Leeds
“Brilliant service from Shine: Kate is very professional and gets on with supporting students. The Shine service has made such a difference to our school's career programme”
— Careers Lead, Risedale Sports & Community College
We truly believe that getting the right careers support at the right time can help students to achieve more. Because the Shine Careers Service is provided by the aspire-igen group we are able to provide regional, national and international CEIAG services, resources and events. Aspire-igen group is commended for excellence in partnership working. As a partner with Shine you will be able to network with similar organisations and professionals at our events, and you will have subsidised access to Aspire-International careers resources.
©2016, All rights reserved Aspire-igen Group.