This course will give you the skills and knowlege to progress into a career in the public services sector.
- Gain an understanding of the different career paths available in the Public Services sector
- Build skills in leadership and team work through practical activities and group work
- Improve knowledge of the working environment with visits to the services
It could lead to a career as a:
- Police Officer
- Probation Services Officer
- Road Traffic Accident Investigator
- Armed Forces roles
Where can I do this course?
This course is available in Leeds & Wakefield.
Tom has a learning difficulty and so needed a training provider with small classes sizes that could meet his specific needs. Whilst with aspire2work he achieved his Certificate in Public Services and his English and maths at Entry Level 3. He also took part in long term work experience at a local Young People’s Centre with responsibility for the reception desk and updating the centre noticeboard. Tom has now progressed onto further learning at a local college.
©2016, All rights reserved Aspire-igen Group.