What will my course cover?
This course will give you the skills and experience to progress into a career in the armed forces.
- Gain an understanding of the role of the Armed Forces and the personal commitment required to join
- Improve fitness skills to ensure you are up to the required standard
- Increase aptitude for a Forces recruitment interview and selection tests
- Investigate the wide range of career options available within the Armed Forces
- Build confidence, teamwork, communication, problem solving and navigation skills
Where can I complete this course?
This course is available in Doncaster & Hull.
What careers could I progress into?
It could lead to a career within the Armed Forces as an:
- Infantry Soldier
- Aviation Support Specialist
- Logistic Marine Engineer
- Combat Medical Technician
- Dog Handler
Martin first contacted aspire2work as he knew he wanted to go in the Military, but needed some help to choose which career path he wanted to take. He was supported to research the many career options available and improve his fitness, as well as learning the technical skills required for selection tests. Martin successfully achieved his Diploma and he successful passed all of the selection tests at his initial assessment stage. He proudly joined the Army as an Infantry Soldier and was even awarded Top Recruit!
©2016, All rights reserved Aspire-igen Group.