1. Data Protection
- As Data Controllers, Aspire-igen Group take all necessary steps to comply with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 when handling any personal information, and when you supply any personal information to us we will meet our legal obligations to you in the way that we deal with that information - specifically
- In accordance with the Data Protection Act (DPA) we are required to collect the information fairly and to let you know how we will use it (see paragraph 2 below) and whether we will pass the information on to anyone else (see paragraph 3 below).
- We will comply with the Principles set out in the DPA and we will ensure all personal information supplied to us is held securely.
- We will ensure that any information is held only as long as necessary to ensure our service runs smoothly.
- We use up-to-date industry procedures to keep personal data as safe and secure as possible against loss, unauthorised disclosure or access (see paragraph 3 below)
- Should you wish to obtain a copy of the personal data we hold on you, please write to Aspire-igen Group, 1 Eastgate, Leeds, LS2 7LY. As soon as we are satisfied as to your identity we will send you, within 40 days, a copy of all the data we hold concerning you. Please contact us if you have any reason to believe the data we hold on you is inaccurate.
2. What personal information do Aspire-igen collect and why do we collect it?
Under the EU Cookie Directive we are required by Law to fully describe Cookies and their use within this website - where applicable, and to request your consent to their use. Therefore, where cookies ARE in use within this website, you will be presented with a request for acceptance on first visit, and will be prompted each time should you decline consent:
What is a Cookie?
Cookies are small files that allow a website to recognise and track users. There are three types of Cookies related to Privacy Issues and as identified by the ICO:
These are files that allow a site to link the actions of a visitor during a single browser session - most typically those used in internet banking or webmail services. These cookies are not stored long term and are considered "less privacy intrusive" than persistent cookies. They "die" with the end of the browser session.
These are files that remain on the user's device (be that laptop, mobile, gaming device etc.) between browser sessions and allow one or several sites to remember details about you, and are most commonly used by online shops to target advertising and greetings towards you, or to avoid you having to provide a password each website visit.
First and Third-party Cookies
A first-party cookie is one set by this website.
A third-party cookie is one issued by a different server to this website and could be triggered by a hyperlink to that site or a banner advert within this site.
Use of first party Cookies in this website for the purpose of Analytics - this website uses Google Analytics for the purposes of improving the site's performance and content for everyone. Specifically, Google Analytics is completely anonymous and simply allows us to evaluate, for example:
- What are the most popular pages on my site?
- What pages don't visitors appear to like?
- What browsers are my visitors using?
- What days or times bring the most visits?
Google Analytics currently sets 4 cookies with the following lifespans - a session cookie, a 24hr cookie, a 6mth cookie and a 2 year cookie.
This information is not shared with anyone other than Aspire-igen Group - for the purpose of maintaining the site's accessibility and performance.
Please note - if you subsequently do not wish to accept cookies from this website then you will need to delete the stored cookies from within your browser options settings.
We will collect personal information from you when you respond to requests to submit personal information about yourself, and this enables us to administer or process orders or requests, and to provide you with a more personalised experience of the website and its functionality.
We may also keep a record of those parts of the website you use most often to enable us to monitor and improve our service and to know which parts are of most interest to you.
We will use the personal information supplied by you to administer any registration services, to keep a record of the services you have subscribed to/products you have purchased and to deliver to you services/products you have requested, and to help us personalise our service to you.
We may from time to time use your information to provide you with an update about our services and products. If you do not wish to receive such information, please tick any relevant opt-out boxes. In addition, you can at any time contact us if you should decide that you no longer wish to receive this information.
3. Who we may share your personal data with
We will only supply your personally-identifiable information to any other person or organisation:
- Where we need to share the information to provide a product or service you have requested;
- Where we need to send the information to persons or organisations who work on our behalf to provide a product or service to you, but such persons or organisations may only use this information in order to provide the specific product or service, and not for any other purpose;
- Where we are required to forward the information in order to comply with a regulatory or legal process.
- We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to other third parties.
4. Links to other websites
Aspire-igen links to many other websites that are relevant to careers, education, training and work. These links are checked regularly. However, please remember that the quality of information varies between sites and can change rapidly. Aspire-igen is not responsible for the content of any site linked to or from Aspire-igen website.
The Aspire-igen Group takes great care to ensure the security of the website and your personal information. Where information is collected that needs to be kept secure we use the latest encryption protocols.
It is your responsibility to protect your username or password where you use services on this website requiring you to provide such information and you must not share or disclose your username or password to any other party.
7. Contacting Us
©2016, All rights reserved Aspire-igen Group.