The leading careers conference in the North of England
Careers Live Network
Keep up to date with what’s happening with the Careers Live Network.
We’ve taken on board feedback from delegates at the last two Careers Live conferences. They said they would like MORE opportunities to network and keep in touch with what’s happening in the careers world. So we’ve set up the Careers Live Network. Join the network at the bottom of the page.
Careers Live IAG Network @ Bradford
Following the success of Careers Live, our independent and impartial Shine Careers Professionals will host several networking events throughout the year. This is an opportunity for those with career responsibilities in schools, college and training providers to join the Bradford network and come together to discuss all things CEIAG and share best practice. The agenda and themes will be set by the network and include; practical themed workshops and regular updates on the CEIAG agenda.
The first event took place on 26th April. We'll post details on our next session shortly.
Careers Live is the North of England’s largest careers conference.
This bi-annual free to attend event brings together careers professionals, policy makers, employers, schools and colleges to discuss the very latest information and insight about careers advice today. The day is full of workshops and debates as well as insight from keynote speakers.
Careers Live 2017
Careers Live 2017 took place on Thursday 23rd March at The Carriageworks, Leeds. We welcomed nearly 200 people on the day to listen to expert speakers in the field and network amongst likeminded individuals.
Here's what delegates had to say about the day. Scroll down to access the presentation pack.
‘The speakers at the start of the day were excellent - very insightful’
— Meadowcroft Special Educational Needs School, Wakefield
'The interactive workshops meant I gained some useful practical idea to take back'
— All Saints Roman Catholic School, York
Included in the presentation pack is:
- Anita Pyrkotsh-Jones – HMI National Lead for Careers, Ofsted
- David Andrews OBE - a leading national expert on careers education and guidance (CEG) in schools and colleges
- Paul Warner – Director of Policy and Strategy Association of Employment and Learning Providers (AELP)
- Dr Floyd Millen – Head of Operations for the Careers and Enterprise Company
- Jan Ellis - Chief Executive, CDI
- Jill Locke - Careers lead at Ripon Grammar School
- Jill Ellis - Quality lead at C&K Careers
- Workshop A - LMI
- Workshop B - Gatsby Benchmarking
- Workshop C - Careers, Employability and Enterprise
- Workshop D - Measuring Impact
Want to know more about Careers Live? Take a look at our video from Careers Live 2017.
©2016, All rights reserved Aspire-igen Group.