- Gain an understanding of the Legislation, Frameworks and Professional Practice involved in a Childcare environment
- Build knowledge of how to plan activities to encourage play, development and learning for school readiness
- Learn how to address problems with a level of independence
- Gain skills in observing children’s play, learning and development
It could lead to a career as a:
- Early Years Teacher
- Nursery Assistant
- Nursery Manager
- Teaching Assistant
- Youth and Community Worker
Where can I do this course?
This course is available in Bradford, Dewsbury, Leeds, Wakefield & Wyke.
Rizwana first came to aspire2work because she wanted to study Childcare, but didn’t like the idea of a large scale college setting. Joining one of our small classes, she flourished and completed her Level 2 Certificate in Children’s & Young People’s Workforce.
Rizwana is now continuing her learning with aspire2work to gain her Level 3 Diploma for the Early Years Workforce.
©2016, All rights reserved Aspire-igen Group.