Secondary Schools, Academies & Colleges
BESPOKE SUPPORT AND ADVICE – PUTTING YOU IN CONTROL
Each school, college and academy has different needs when it comes to the careers support and development they want for their students. That’s why we give the flexibility and support to choose a service that suits you, delivered when and where it’s needed.
Not sure what you need?...we're here to help
With our You’ve got it covered careers assessment, we will review your current provision and, if appropriate, make recommendations about how you can enrich it. To book your FREE assessment, e-mail: email@example.com
To give you an idea of how we can work together, you can choose from a number of services to meet your needs;
- Face to Face - One to one careers guidance appointments for individual students
- Careers Guidance Support Packages - A package of services we have put together to help make your money go further
- Careers Education • Integrating Careers learning across the curriculum • Not going to University programmes • Off timetable events and activity days
- Careers Guidance • Managing your own Career development • Work readiness and work skills activities – Writing a CV, applying for jobs, preparing for an interview
- Parental involvement • Empowering parents • Parents evening - talks and presentations
Click here to download our Shine Service leaflet.
If you have responsibility for Careers Education and IAG in schools and you are looking for a quick reference guide to what the Statutory Guidance says you must do, take a look at our summary here.
For more detailed DfE guidance, click here.
Example careers page on school website
Please click here to see Risedale School's website page outlining their careers provision.
©2016, All rights reserved Aspire-igen Group.