Why should I do a CEIAG qualification?
- Many public sector contracts require delivery teams to be qualified to minimum level
- To build on and develop your skills and knowledge relevant to the sector
- To provide excellence in your work with clients
- It will improve your career progression prospects
- Level 3 – Level 6
- Full qualifications
- Unit packages
- Single unit certification
- Accredited & non- accredited packages
All courses are delivered via a range of approaches, including interactive workshops, one-to-one tutorials, self directed study and regular progress reviews to support your learning and development.
NVQ Certificate in Advice & Guidance - for those seeking a professional qualification to work in an IAG role in voluntary and community roles in the public and private sector.
Assessor Award & Certificate - For those assessing in the workplace and in classroom based environments.
Diploma in Advice & Guidance - for those currently delivering information advice and guidance in voluntary and community roles in the public and private sector.
Diploma in Careers Information & Advice - for those working in a designated career-related context, including schools and colleges, community and outreach settings.
Internal Quality Assurance (IQA) Award & Certificate - for those who assure and maintain the quality of assessment within an organisation.
Diploma in Career Guidance & Development - for professional advisers who work in a career guidance context, including schools, colleges, community and outreach settings.
Career Guidance Theory Package (units 2,3,6) - for those working, or preparing to work in professional roles providing career guidance and development to young people and/or adults in schools, colleges community and outreach settings.
Career Leadership Package (units 21,22,23) - For those responsible for managing or leading CEIAG in a school, college or training provider.
Click here for full course information including what is covered and course duration.
All packages are tailored to meet individual needs from introductory to professional level
Consultation and delivery from an expert team
- Support to develop skills and knowledge for the sector
- Delivery that meets individual needs, enhances and promotes reflective practice
- Expertise to explore the right pathway
Why choose Shine CEIAG qualifications?
- Specialist and highly experienced IAG professionals with over 27 years’ experience in the sector
- Extensive knowledge of the careers, training and development field with familiarity of local priorities and initiatives
- Track and build your qualification portfolio on-line
- Dedicated training team on hand to support you to achieve your qualification
- Access to a range of other services, resources and events from one of the largest careers organisations in the north
- Flexible approach to delivery enabling the team to support you in different locations across the North
Click here to see if any courses are due to start.
Nationally recognised qualifications
©2016, All rights reserved Aspire-igen Group.