What courses are available?
- Level 2 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning - Bradford, Dewsbury
- Level 3 Diploma in Supporting Teaching and Learning - Bradford
What will my course cover?
Level 2 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning
- Understand children and young people's development
- Equality and diversity and inclusion in a learning environment
- Contribute to team work in a learning environment
- Promote an effective learning environment
Level 3 Diploma in Supporting Teaching and Learning
- Develop professional relationships with children, young people and adults
- Support English and maths skills
- Engage in personal and professional development
- Support assessment for learning
For both courses, you will need to have a practical placement for the duration of the course in a learning enviornemnt working with children from ages 5 - 19 as you will need to show competence in both skills and knowledge: 100 hours of placement is recommended.
Where can I complete this course?
This course is available in Bradford and Dewsbury.
What careers could I progress to?
The course will enable and give you the skills to work in primary schools, secondary or special schools, as well as colleges.
©2016, All rights reserved Aspire-igen Group.