Sports & Fitness
What courses are available?
- Level 1 Diploma in Sport & Active Leisure
- Level 2 Diploma in Instructing Exercise and Fitness
- Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training
What will my course cover?
Level 1 Diploma in Sport & Active Leisure
- Planning a Sport/Fitness Programme
- Taking Part in Exercise Sport/Fitness
- How the body works
Level 2 Diploma in Instructing Exercise and Fitness
- Anatomy and Physiology for Exercise
- Reflect On and Develop Own Practice in providing Exercise and Physical Activity
- Instruct and Supervise Gym Based Exercise
Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training
- Programming Personal Training with Clients
- Applied Anatomy and Physiology for Activity, Health and Fitness
- Business Acumen for Personal Trainers
Where can this course take me?
This course is for those seeking a career as a:
- Sports Coach
- Fitness Instructor
- Sports Dietician
- Sports Facilities Manager
Where can I do this course?
This course is available in Leeds and Bradford
Amir dropped out of college because he didn’t enjoy it, but he still wanted to gain his qualifications and so he came to aspire2work to do Sport. Whilst on the study programme, he successfully achieved his Level 1 and 2 Diploma in Sport. Amir is now happily employed as a Gym Instructor.
©2016, All rights reserved Aspire-igen Group.