Retail & Customer Service
This course provides practical learning and hands on experience in all aspects of retail & customer service, including:
- Gaining an understanding of customer needs
- Improving communications and sales ability
- Learning the Health & Safety requirements in a retail environment
- Building an understanding of what retail employers look for in employees
- Improving your customer service skills
It could lead to a career as a:
- Customer Services Assistant
- Sales Manager
- Personal Shopper
- Retail Supervisor
- Retail Assistant
Where can I do this course?
This course is available in Bradford, Dewsbury, Doncaster, Hull, Leeds & Wakefield.
Jack struggled with staying in education after being excluded from several schools. He reached a turning point when he came to see aspire2work and adapted his behaviour during his attendance on the course.
Jack achieved his Level 1 in Customer Service and completed work experience in a local café. He then moved on to complete a traineeship. Staff and fellow pupils noticed how far Jack had come, and he received the High Achiever of the year award at the aspire2work awards.
©2016, All rights reserved Aspire-igen Group.