Health & Social Care
What courses are available?
- Level 1 Diploma in Introduction to Health, Social Care and Children's and Young People's Settings (Bradford, Dewsbury, Hull and Leeds)
- Level 2 Extended Diploma in Health & Social Care (Bradford, Dewsbury, Hull and Leeds)
- Level 3 Certificate in Health & Social Care (Bradford)
- Level 3 Diploma in Health and social care (Bradford)
What will my course cover?
Level 1 Diploma in Introduction to Health, Social Care and Children's and Young People's Settings
Topics covered include:
- Equality, Diversity & Rights in Health & Social Care
- Human Growth & Development
- Safeguarding & protection in Health & Social Care
- Health & Saftey
- Person-Centred Support
Level 2 Extended Diploma in Health & Social Care
Topics Covered Include:
- Communication in Health & Social Care
- Working in Health & Social Care
- End of Life Care
- Mental Health & Well-being
Where could this course take me?
It could lead to a career as a:
- Care Worker
- Community Support & Outreach Worker
- Care Home Manager
- End Of Life Care Co-ordinator
Where can I do this course?
This course is available in Bradford, Dewsbury, Hull and Leeds.
Harry came to aspire2work because he struggled with anxiety issues and needed a small college environment to work in. He was very intelligent and progressed straight onto the Level 3 Extended Diploma in Health & Social Care, achieving this with ease. Harry decided he wanted to further his education and has now successfully secured a position at University to study Social Work.
The aspire2work study programme is for those aged 16-19 (although unfortunately we can't accept anyone who turns 19 before 1st August 2020) or up to 24 with an EHCP.
If you're ready to apply, that's great! Please download the application form (right click and Save target as) and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org. An Enrolment Officer will be in touch to confirm your place and advise you on what happens next.
UNSURE WHICH COURSE IS FOR YOU?
Call or email Hayley Lomas (07970 email@example.com) to discuss your options or fill in the form below.
©2016, All rights reserved Aspire-igen Group.