Health & Social Care
This course will enable you to develop skills and knowledge in health and social care, including:
- Gain an awareness of legislation, policies and procedures and why these are important in a Health & Social Care setting
- Develop an understanding of human development and key milestones in individuals lives
- Improve knowledge on Equality & Diversity and how to support anti-discriminatory practice
- Learn how to promote good health and understanding dietary requirements
- Develop communication skills to understand needs and experiences of individuals to overcome barriers
It could lead to a career as a:
- Care Worker
- Community Support & Outreach Worker
- Care Home Manager
- End Of Life Care Co-ordinator
Where can I do this course?
This course is available in Barnsley, Bradford, Dewsbury, Hull, Leeds, Wakefield & Wyke.
Harry came to aspire2work because he struggled with anxiety issues and needed a small college environment to work in. He was very intelligent and progressed straight onto the Level 3 Extended Diploma in Health & Social Care, achieving this with ease. Harry decided he wanted to further his education and has now successfully secured a position at University to study Social Work.
©2016, All rights reserved Aspire-igen Group.