The aim of the project was to enhance multilingual and multicultural communication between Vocational guidance and counselling professionals, trainers and beneficiaries in the training and working environment in order to contribute to better access to cross Europe Vocational guidance and counselling services.
The main objectives of the project were:
- To carry out systematic analyses of Vocational guidance and counselling systems in partners countries in order to possess cultural and linguistic particularities of the issue as well as up-to-date actualities/ development tendencies;
- To develop a mutual framework of the main concepts of Vocational guidance and counselling important for all partner counties;
- To develop an on-line glossary, interpreting intercultural meanings of main vocational guidance and counselling concepts in 5 European languages (LT, EN, FR, GE, ES) as well as cultures;
- To pilot the developed glossary among the representatives of the project direct target group in all partner countries;
- To amend the on-line glossary according the comments of the users;
- To disseminate the on-line Vocational guidance and counselling multilingual and multicultural glossary and handbook to the beneficiaries.
Project leader: Vytauto Didziojo universitetas, Kauna, Lithuania
In Spain: Unitat de Formació de Formadors de la Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya
In France: IFPA (Institut de Formation et de Promotion des Adultes)
In Germany: Europäische Bildungswerke für Beruf und Gesellschaft e.V. (EBG)
in the UK: Aspire-international
©2016, All rights reserved Aspire-igen Group.