- As Data Controllers, aspire-igen group takes all necessary steps to comply with the EU General Data Protection Regulations 2016/679 ("GDPR"), which come into effect on 25 May 2018, when handling any personal information, and when you supply any personal information to us we will meet our legal obligations to you in the way that we deal with that information – specifically:
- In accordance with the GDPR we are required to collect the information fairly and to let you know how we will use it (see paragraph 2 below) and whether we will pass the information on to anyone else (see paragraph 3 below).
- We will comply with the Principles set out in the GDPR and we will ensure all personal information supplied to us is held securely.
- We will ensure that any information is held only as long as necessary to ensure our service runs smoothly.
- We use up-to-date industry procedures to keep personal data as safe and secure as possible against loss, unauthorised disclosure or access (see paragraph 3 below)
1. Who we are
aspire-igen group, registered at, The Opportunity Centre, 21-27 Cheapside, Bradford, BD1 4HR is the Data Controller of the information covered by this privacy notice.
2. What Information we hold and why
- We will collect personal information from you when you respond to requests to submit personal information about yourself, and this enables us to administer or process orders or requests, and to provide you with a more personalised experience of the website and its functionality.
- We may also keep a record of those parts of the website you use most often to enable us to monitor and improve our service and to know which parts are of most interest to you.
- We will use the personal information supplied by you to administer any registration services, to keep a record of the services you have subscribed to/products you have purchased and to deliver to you services/products you have requested, and to help us personalise our service to you.
- You may be given the option to choose to receive updates about our services, products and events. When you receive this information you will always be given the option to opt out from future updates. In addition, you can contact us at any time if you should decide that you no longer wish to receive this information (email firstname.lastname@example.org).
The lawful condition for holding and processing this information is that this is in the legitimate interests of the organisation to maintain details of our contacts, in order that we can supply our services, and seek to advertise other services, products and events that we offer.
Under the EU Cookie Directive we are required by Law to fully describe Cookies and their use within this website - where applicable, and to request your consent to their use. Therefore, where cookies ARE in use within this website, you will be presented with a request for acceptance on first visit, and will be prompted each time should you decline consent:
What is a Cookie? Cookies are small files that allow a website to recognise and track users. There are three types of Cookies related to Privacy Issues and as identified by the ICO:
Session Cookies - These are files that allow a site to link the actions of a visitor during a single browser session - most typically those used in internet banking or webmail services. These cookies are not stored long term and are considered "less privacy intrusive" than persistent cookies. They "die" with the end of the browser session.
Persistent Cookies - These are files that remain on the user's device (be that laptop, mobile, gaming device etc.) between browser sessions and allow one or several sites to remember details about you, and are most commonly used by online shops to target advertising and greetings towards you, or to avoid you having to provide a password each website visit.
First and Third-party Cookies - A first-party cookie is one set by this website. A third-party cookie is one issued by a different server to this website and could be triggered by a hyperlink to that site or a banner advert within this site.
Use of first party Cookies in this website for the purpose of Analytics - this website uses Google Analytics for the purposes of improving the site's performance and content for everyone. Specifically, Google Analytics is completely anonymous and simply allows us to evaluate, for example:
- What are the most popular pages on my site?
- What pages don't visitors appear to like?
- What browsers are my visitors using?
- What days or times bring the most visits?
Google Analytics currently sets 4 cookies with the following lifespans - a session cookie, a 24hr cookie, a 6mth cookie and a 2 year cookie.
This information is not shared with anyone other than aspire-igen group - for the purpose of maintaining the site's accessibility and performance.
Please note - if you subsequently do not wish to accept cookies from this website then you will need to delete the stored cookies from within your browser options settings.
Where we obtained your information
· Where you engage directly with us (either through our website or through a colleague of aspire-igen group, including at events)
· Through data suppliers who have received prior consent from you to share your data, including:
o UK Datahouse (https://ukdatahouse.com)
o School Mailings (http://www.schoolmailings.com)
Sensitive Data Types
No sensitive data types are collected or processed.
No automated profiling or decision-making on data subjects will take place.
3. What we do with the data
Information provided to aspire-igen group in the process of completing forms on this we page will only be used in connection with the supply of goods and services to businesses and to individuals. We will use your personal information to:
· Supply the products and/or services that you have engaged us to provide, and seek payment for those services.
· Communicate with you about the services we provide to you and about related products and services.
· To gain feedback from our customers, in order to improve our products and our services.
4. Who we share the data with
We will only supply your personally-identifiable information to any other person or organisation:
- Where we need to share the information to provide a product or service you have requested;
- Where we need to send the information to persons or organisations who work on our behalf to provide a product or service to you, but such persons or organisations may only use this information in order to provide the specific product or service, and not for any other purpose;
- Where we are required to forward the information in order to comply with a regulatory or legal process.
We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to other third parties.
5. Transfer outside of the EEA
We do use suppliers who provide cloud-based services. Where these parties are based outside the EEA, aspire-igen group will only use suppliers who able to demonstrate adequate data protection and security though appropriate security certifications and accreditations. Where these parties are based in the USA, aspire-igen group will only use suppliers who have signed up to the EU-US Privacy Shield
In any case where data is transferred outside of the EEA, aspire-igen group will ensure that appropriate agreements and contracts are in place to specify that the standards of data privacy and data protection are appropriate to the data being transferred, and that GDPR compliance is maintained.
6. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Aspire-igen group links to many other websites that are relevant to careers, education, training and work. These links are checked regularly. However, please remember that the quality of information varies between sites and can change rapidly. Aspire-igen group is not responsible for the content of any site linked to or from aspire-igen group website.
The aspire-igen group takes great care to ensure the security of the website and your personal information. Where information is collected that needs to be kept secure we use the latest encryption protocols.
It is your responsibility to protect your username or password where you use services on this website requiring you to provide such information and you must not share or disclose your username or password to any other party.
8. How long we keep your data
The nature of the data means it is difficult to define an absolute retention time for the data held, as it is not possible to define when a contact has become inactive. As long as you have an account with us, we will consider you to be an active customer. aspire-igen group will monitor customer data and delete known to be no longer required, but should you wish determine whether we hold your personal data, and wish to have any personal data erased, you may invoke your rights as described in the section below.
10. Your rights
aspire-igen group recognise the rights of the data subject in regard to this data processing. As a data subject, you have:
- The right to access personal data held, and to portability, by requesting a copy of the information held.
- The right to rectification should any errors be noticed.
- The right to erasure, by requesting that we delete your data held at any time, should that data no longer be necessary for us to keep.
- The right to restrict processing, e.g. by asking us not to send marketing communications with you.
- The right to be informed once the erasure, rectification or restriction has been actioned.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (The Information Commissioner’s Office).
Should you wish to obtain a copy of the personal data we hold on you, please write to The Data Controller, aspire-igen group, The Opportunity Centre, 21-27 Cheapside, Bradford, BD1 4HR. As soon as we are satisfied as to your identity we will fulfil your request, within one month.
©2016, All rights reserved Aspire-igen Group.