INSPIRE ME TO WORK, INSPIRE ME TO LEARN, INSPIRE ME TO GROW
Supporting your career journey across the Humber region
About Inspire Me
Inspire Me is a fully funded service brought to you by aspire-igen, ESF, ESFA and the Humber Regional LEP.
Through a range of free careers services including one to one support, group working, job search help and advice on further learning opportunities we will work with you to help you achieve your personal goals.
Benefits of Inspire Me
- Access free and impartial professional advice to suit your needs
- You will have a tailor made action plan to help accelerate your career plans
- A warm and friendly service with a focussed approach to help you achieve your employment and learning goals
Get help to achieve your employment and learning goals
Access FREE and impartial professional advice to suit your needs
Get a tailor made action plan to help accelerate your career plans
Your Search for a Job
- Assistance with identifying local job opportunities with employers suited to your personal goals
- Help to enhance your tailor made CV to help you stand out from the crowd
- Access to resources and advice to help with preparation and confidence at interviews
- Help to navigate the world of on line job searching and applications
Finding the course for you
- Following an initial review of current skills we will help you establish any training you would like to pursue to help you progress
- You can get assistance with completing learning or education applications
- The Humber has a wide range of apprenticeships and higher apprenticeships in many growth areas
- Your adviser will help you explore the world of opportunity available including pre-apprenticeships
- Our adviser team has access to a wide range of local market information and business growth sectors to help ensure your career planning will help you achieve your goals
- You will receive support getting connected to the right organisations, employers and training providers to support your career journey including the National Careers Service
Our team of advisers work right across the region. Contact us to ask about your nearest location.
This investment forms part of the Humber LEP’s European Structural and Investment Funds (ESIF) allocation.
©2016, All rights reserved Aspire-igen Group.