Support for unemployed graduates living in Bradford
Are you an unemployed graduate?
Do you live in Bradford?
Do you want support to get a job?
Find work and achieve your career goals with the Graduate2work programme: 13 weeks of employability skills development and specifically designed support to help you make the most of your prospects as a graduate.
What is Graduate2work?
A free 13-week programme supporting unemployed graduates to find work and remain in employment. The programme will support groups of between 15 and 20 graduates.
Am I eligible?
To enrol in this programme, you must:
- Live within the Bradford Metropolitan District Council area
- Receive JSA, UC, IS or ESA or be economically inactive
- Attend an interview for the programme
- Have graduated at least 4 months ago
Please note: the year of your University graduation does not matter, nor does the University attended
What do I need for the interview?
All applicants will need to attend an interview for the programme. If you were not referred by the JCP, you will need to provide:
- Proof of Bradford residency
- Proof of graduate-level qualification
What will the programme cover?
- 1-to-1 Careers advice to manage your career and next steps: tailored guidance to help you effectively plan your movement into employment
- Confidence building: identify personal strategies to success, including improving presentation skills
- Creating Career Resilience and overcoming barriers to employment
- Digital skills for career planning – building a personal profile and developing your digital brand
- Identifying skills for the local labour market
- Effective applications and CVs: creating outstanding CVs to impress potential employers
- Interview training and the opportunity to practice with recruiters: teaching you how to succeed at interviews
- Work placement opportunities
- Networking with local employers
When do the programmes start?
- 25th June
- 3rd September
- 1st October
- 3rd December
- 7th January
©2016, All rights reserved Aspire-igen Group.