Helping Hull residents improve their digital skills and get into work
- Are you a Hull resident?*
- Do you need support looking for the right job or course to help you get into work?
- Do you struggle to find somewhere to access computers with additional help?
If so, our Digital Insight programme may be just the thing for you!
Our programme will be tailored to your individual requirements and will include varying levels of support whether you are new to computers or confident using them but would like a little bit of support finding employment or courses.
What does it involve?
- A part time 12 week programme
- One to one support from an Adviser
- Access to computers and online courses to increase skills and confidence
- Help to apply for jobs and learn job search techniques
- Support writing CV’s and cover letters
- Advice about training and education
Benefits of Digital Insight
- Personal support every step of the way
- Increased confidence using computers for everyday living
- Development of computer and employability skills
- Flexible to study in the Centre or at home
*Subject to eligibility – aged 16 or over, with proof of identity and residential postcode
©2016, All rights reserved Aspire-igen Group.