The leading careers conference in the North of England
Careers Live is the North of England’s largest careers conference.
This bi-annual free to attend event brings together careers professionals, policy makers, employers, schools and colleges to discuss the very latest information and insight about careers advice today. The day is full of workshops and debates as well as insight from keynote speakers.
Careers Live 2019 took place on 19th March at Leeds Town Hall. We welcomed over 200 delegates on the day to listen to expert speakers in the field and network amongst like-minded individuals.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FULL PACK OF PRESENTATIONS
Included in the presentation pack is:
- Deirdre Hughes (Founder and CEO DMH Associates; Leading careers researcher and policy adviser) - Towards a strong career learning environment
- Claudia Harris (Chief Executive; CEC) - State of the Nation report and an update from the Careers & Enterprise Company
- Tristram Hooley (Leading academic in the field of career guidance in the UK) - An update on the Statutory Guidance and how to create an outstanding careers programme
- Alison Crabb (Head of Unit, Skills and Qualifications; DG Employment, Social Affairs and Inclusion) - Careers: A European perspective - Life long learning, sectoral skills analysis and the development of Europass
- Joe Billington (Director of National Careers Service) - An update on the National Careers Service
- The Careers Leader Handbook
- Creating a stable careers programme for The Co-operative Academy of Leeds
- From Primary to Secondary
- Level 6 qualifications in Careers - what are the differences?
- The Baker Clause – Post 16 training from aspire2work
- Gatsby Benchmark 4,5 & 6 - Examples of employer engagement
- Recording your careers programme made simple with Start
- Building Your Local Careers Support Network
- Aspire-International/Euroguidance UK – Working, studying and living abroad
See a video of the day below and read our blog here.
©2016, All rights reserved Aspire-igen Group.