Motor Vehicle Maintenance
This course provides practical learning and hands on experience in all aspects of motor vehicle maintenance, including:
- Work in a realistic workshop environment
- Build knowledge of Health & Safety practices
- Gain practical ability in tool use
- Inspect, repair and replace light vehicle parts
- Understand mechanical maintenance
It could lead to a career as a:
- Vehicle Technician
- Vehicle Body Repairer
- Tyre Fitter
- Parts & Sales
Where can I complete the course?
This course is available in Bradford.
Sam came to us with excellent grades from school, but did not want to go to any of the big local colleges. Sam completed his Level 1 Diploma in Transport Maintenance and Level 2 Diploma in Vehicle Maintenance and he is now on a Level 3 Apprenticeship with a Mercedes Specialist Garage.
Not only this, but Sam also won a major award from the Institute of Motor Industry, which was presented to him by HRH Prince Michael of Kent at Fanshawes in London.
©2016, All rights reserved Aspire-igen Group.