Hair & Beauty
This course will enable you to develop skills in all aspects of hairdressing and beauty including:
- Shampoo & Condition – A vital service in any busy hair & beauty salon.
- Create an image using colour- Understand colours and how they are used in hair & beauty services.
- Skin Care – Examine the skin and provide a basic facial treatment.
- Styling women’s and men’s hair – Learn to create amazing styles for men and women. It may be a curly blow dry, sleek and smooth or the perfect quiff.
- Plaiting & Twisting – Fish tail, French are just some of the styles you will create.
- Face Painting – Demonstrate your creative flair with face paint.
- Basic Manicure – Learn how to look after the nails and skin. Perform the perfect polish.
It could lead to a career as a:
- Salon Owner
- Beauty therapist (employed or self-employed)
- Salon owner
- Employee in retail concession
- You could also progress into further learning or an apprenticeship
Where can I do this course?
This course is available in Bradford and Wyke.
Natalia was recommended to aspire2work by her school careers adviser, as she was looking for a training provider that could offer her small class sizes. Natalia really enjoyed her training and managed to achieve qualifications from level 1 through to level 4! She is now proud to have a job she loves within the industry.
©2016, All rights reserved Aspire-igen Group.