This course will give you the skills and experience to progress into a career in the constuction industry.
- Gain a taste of multiple skills within the industry to achieve at least 1 trade qualification within Construction
- Build practical skills in Bricklaying, Carpentry & Joinery and Painting & Decorating in a workshop environment
- Learn the Health & Safety Legislation surrounding the trade and how it affects the workplace environment
- Gain knowledge from experienced trade professionals with a wealth of experience in the industry
It could lead to a career as a:
- Building Control Surveyor
- Maintenance Operative
- Painter and Decorator
Where can I do this course?
This course is available in Barnsley, Bradford & Leeds
Sarah first joined the aspire2work programme with aspirations to complete her Level 1 Certificate in Construction. Whilst on the programme, she achieved not only this, but her Functional Skills in maths, GCSE English; plus a range of other non-accredited certificates in various trade areas. Sarah has now successfully gained a Traineeship with a national construction firm.
©2016, All rights reserved Aspire-igen Group.