What will my course cover?
This course will give you the skills and experience to progress into a career in conservation.
- Learn how to use the tools and equipment required in a conservation role
- Gain an understanding of how to improve the environment
- Learn the Health & Safety requirements of a conservation environment
- Improve communication and team working skills through outdoor activities
Where can I complete this course?
This course is available in Wakefield.
What careers could I progress into?
It could lead to a career as a:
- Nature Conservation Officer
- Rural Surveyor
- Tree Surgeon
Nathan had just moved to the area when he visited aspire2work, he was low in confidence and ability and wanted to make a fresh start. Nathan worked hard to achieve his Level 1 qualification in Practical Environmental Conservation, as well as improving his English and maths. He also realised new found confidence, which has aided his progression onto a higher level course at a local college.
©2016, All rights reserved Aspire-igen Group.