This course will give you the skills and experience to progress into a career in conservation.
- Learn how to use the tools and equipment required in a conservation role
- Gain an understanding of how to improve the environment
- Learn the Health & Safety requirements of a conservation environment
- Improve communication and team working skills through outdoor activities
It could lead to a career as a:
- Nature Conservation Officer
- Rural Surveyor
- Tree Surgeon
Where can I do this course?
This course is available in Doncaster and Wakefield.
Nathan had just moved to the area when he visited aspire2work, he was low in confidence and ability and wanted to make a fresh start. Nathan worked hard to achieve his Level 1 qualification in Practical Environmental Conservation, as well as improving his English and maths. He also realised new found confidence, which has aided his progression onto a higher level course at a local college.
©2016, All rights reserved Aspire-igen Group.