Join the aspire2work IT users course and gain the skills, qualifications and work experience you need to progress in your career.
WHAT COURSES ARE AVAILABLE
- Level 1 Diploma for IT Users
- Level 2 Diploma for IT Users
WHAT WILL MY COURSE COVER?
- Using the internet - how you connect and with what software
- Using mobile IT devices - set up devices, transfer data
- Database software - enter datat into a database, use tools to extract data
- Spreadsheet software - formulas, tools and techniques
WHERE CAN I COMPLETE THE COURSE?
This course is available in Bradford and Leeds.
WHAT CAREERS COULD I PROGRESS INTO?
- IT Support
- IT Sales
- Games Development
- Website Design
- Computer Programming
You could also progress into further learning or an apprenticeship.
The aspire2work study programme is for those aged 16-19 (although unfortunately we can't accept anyone who turns 19 before 1st August 2020) or up to 24 with an EHCP.
If you're ready to apply, that's great! Please download the application form (right click and Save target as) and return it to email@example.com. An Enrolment Officer will be in touch to confirm your place and advise you on what happens next.
UNSURE WHICH COURSE IS FOR YOU?
Call or email Hayley Lomas (07970 firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss your options or fill in the form below.
You also have the opportunity to improve your English & maths
©2016, All rights reserved Aspire-igen Group.