What will my course cover?
This course will help you build skills & gain knowledge in all aspects of business administration, including:
- Build the practical skills required for working in an office environment
- Learn to create standard business documents
- Build skills for handling and recording customer service issues
- Gain an understanding of the principle of personal performance and development
- Develop skills to work as part of a team
Where can I complete this course?
This course is available in Barnsley, Dewsbury, Doncaster, Hull & Leeds.
What careers could I progress into?
It could lead to a career as:
- An Accounts Assistant
- An Admin Assistant
- An Office Administrator
- A Personal Assistant (PA)
- A Project Administrator
When Molly became a single mother whilst at school, she found it difficult to get organised and study and she ending up underachieving.
Determined to turn her life around, Molly enrolled on the aspire2work programme to study Business Admin.
With support and direction, Molly managed her time and worked hard to achieve her qualifications, she also attended two work experience placements and improved her English and Maths skills
Molly was successful in getting a part time job which was able to do while her daughter went to a crèche. On the back of these great achievements, Molly applied for and was accepted onto a course at a local college.
©2016, All rights reserved Aspire-igen Group.