DO YOU ASPIRE TO BECOME A THERAPIST IN THE BEAUTY INDUSTRY?
Join the aspire2work beauty course and gain the skills, qualifications and work experience you need to progress in your career.
WHAT WILL MY COURSE COVER?
We have qualifications available in Level 1 and 2.
Courses will cover:
- Providing manicure and pedicure treatments
- Facial skincare and facials, including cleansing and massages
- Providing eyelash and brow treatments
- Waxing techniques for removing hair
- Applying makeup (with the opportunity to progress into Asian Bridal Makeup)
- Communicating and caring for clients
WHERE CAN I COMPLETE THE COURSE?
This course is available in Bradford and Dewsbury.
WHAT CAREERS COULD I PROGRESS INTO?
- Beauty therapist (employed or self-employed)
- Salon owner
- Employee in retail concession
- You could also progress into further learning or an apprenticeship
Click here to download the course leaflet.
BEAUTY TREATMENTS NOW AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC
Our trained beauty learners are looking forward to providing treatments to staff and members of the public on Fridays 9.30am - 2.30pm and selected appointments on Thursday afternoons. For details of how to book as well as to download a list of treatments and prices click here.
You also have the opportunity to improve your English & maths
©2016, All rights reserved Aspire-igen Group.