DO YOU ASPIRE TO BECOME A THERAPIST IN THE BEAUTY INDUSTRY?
Join the aspire2work beauty course and gain the skills, qualifications and work experience you need to progress in your career.
WHAT COURSES ARE AVAILABLE?
- Level 1 Diploma in an Introduction to the Hair and Beauty Sector
- Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Beauty Therapy
WHAT WILL MY COURSE COVER?
Diploma in an Introduction to the Hair and Beauty Sector
Courses will cover:
- Shampoo and Condition - a vital service in any hair and beauty service
- Basic Manicure - Learn how to look after the nails and skin, and perform the perfect polish
- Skin care - Examine the skin and proivide a basic facial treatment
- Styling women's and men's hair - learn how to create amazing styles for men and women
- Plaiting & Twisting - Fish tail and French are just some of the styles you will create
- Create an image - free you inner creativty using makeup, hair styling and costume
- Create an image using colour - understand colours and how they are used in the hair and beauty industry
- Face Painting - Demonstrate your creative flair with face paint
NVQ Diploma in Beauty Therapy
- Facial - Examine the skin type and use steam, face massage and mask
- Waxing - remove hairs with warm wax and hot wax
- Manicure & Pedicure - Beautify the hands and feet and finish with an applicaiton of nail polish (Gel nails NOT included)
- Create an image - Free your inner creativity using make up, hair styling and costume.
- Eye Treatments – Tinting, perming, shaping. You will also learn to apply strip and cluster lashes.
- Make up - Learn make up artist tricks such as colour correction, perfect contouring and flawless eye shadow.
- Salon Reception - Work on our reception desk, gaining real life experience of the day to day tasks of a beauty receptionist.
WHERE CAN I COMPLETE THE COURSE?
This course is available in Bradford.
WHAT CAREERS COULD I PROGRESS INTO?
- Product Development
- Beauty therapist (employed or self-employed)
- Salon owner
- Brand Owner
- Beauty Journalist
- Employee in retail concession
- You could also progress into further learning or an apprenticeship
Click here to download the course leaflet.
BEAUTY TREATMENTS NOW AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC
Our trained beauty learners are looking forward to providing treatments to staff and members of the public on Wednesday 3.00pm - 6.00pm. For details of how to book as well as to download a list of treatments and prices click here.
You also have the opportunity to improve your English & maths
©2016, All rights reserved Aspire-igen Group.