Vet to Job
A project sharing best practice and innovative ideas to tackle youth unemployment (under 25)
Aspire-international will be working with 5 different organisations across Europe specialising in adult education.
- Békés Megyei Kormányhivatal – the coordinator of the project – Hungary
- Satakunnan Koulutuskuntayhtyma, Finland
- Euroculture, Cyprus
- Arbeitsmarktservice Wein, Austria
- Iniciativas de Proyectos de Formación, Spain
- Study visits
- Exchange of practices
- Motivating young people and assisting them into training, employment or education
- Encouraging the gaining of new skills and qualifications
- Prevent dropping out
- Promoting the need for good, independent career advice
- Increasing youth unemployment levels
©2016, All rights reserved Aspire-igen Group.