Across Europe early school leaving has been identified as a problem, especially in the field of vocational and technical education and training.
The aims and objectives of the MAKE project are:
- To create conditions for learning and the exchange of good practice and experiences of experts who are dealing with the target group of deprived young people;
- To adapt and test an integrated approach for social inclusion of early school leavers, with emphasis on recognition of their potentials, interests and
- To develop social and vocational competencies for early school leavers to aid their successful social integration and improvement of employment possibilities.
The main outcomes of the project are:
- A national state of the art report for Slovenia
- A training programme and manual for experts working with or supporting early school leavers
- A training programme and manual for mentors in enterprises,
- A learning by doing training programme.
The project partnership is composed of educational/training, research and counselling institutions from Slovenia, Spain and the UK.
Aspire-international delivered a successful 5 day training programme to a group of Slovenian professionals in February 2011.
©2016, All rights reserved Aspire-igen Group.