Future Time Traveller
The project will develop resources and support to help careers professionals promote the 'jobs of the future' to young people.
Business Foundation for Education, Bulgaria (coordinator)
Computer Technology Institute and Press "Diophantus" (CTI), Greece
European Board for Certified Counselors (EBCC), Portugal
Aspire-Igen Group, UK
University of Lodz, Poland
Institute for Innovation in Learning (Germany)
The project aims will be achieved through:
- A Policy study on "Future-looking in career guidance - preparing young people for future jobs through innovative career services"
- The development on methodologies and guidelines for game-based scenario development in careers guidance and education
- The Future Time Traveler virtual platform
- An E-book of innovative practices
- A policy evidence report entitled "Impact of game-based virtual environments on career management and future skills development".
©2016, All rights reserved Aspire-igen Group.