Get Smart with Headstart
04 December, 2015
The Headstart team in Leeds have started an exciting new venture called Get Smart, providing male clients with clothing suitable for interview, with the aim to…
- Build their confidence and self esteem
- Build their pride in their appearance
- Be presentable at interview
- Give the employer the right impression
- Bridge the gap until they are paid and can purchase their own clothes
We’ve already had donations from staff at Leeds City Council and a clothing manufacturer; and are in talks with the White Rose Shopping Centre…so watch this space!
We’d also like to call for your help, to see if you could rummage through your wardrobes and spare any of the following:
- Smart trousers
All sizes are needed and welcome.
Related News ArticlesSee all
Aspire-igen hosts the Social Enterprise Yorkshire & Humber awards and is shortlisted for Social Impact award
InspireMe showcases success stories
©2016, All rights reserved Aspire-igen Group.