Awards and accreditations
Recognised for hard work, achievement and commitment
We are proud to be recognised for our hard work and achievement as well as the values we live and work by.
Our awards and accreditations
- Runner up - Raising the Bar Awards 2018
- Runner up - Bradford Means Business Awards 2018 - Job Creator of the Year for The Canteen
- Winner - 'Most Supportive Business Promoting Diversity & Citizenship' - Barclays Yorkshire Celebrating Women in Business Awards 2017
- Investors in People 6th Generation - Bronze accreditation
- Matrix 2018
- We are a member of the Living Wage Foundation and are a living wage employer
- We are a Disability Confident Employer
Example of accreditations
We were reviewed by matrix in 2015. Find the report below
To find out more about what we stand for take a look at our Social Value report
©2016, All rights reserved Aspire-igen Group.