FutureJobs celebrates the end of a successful contract
01 August, 2018
FutureJobs, which was funded by Leeds City Region LEP and the European Social Fund, ended on 31st July. The FutureJobs partnership comprises ourselves, Ahead Partnership, C&K Careers, NYBEP and CHY. The programme has:
- offered over 4700 young people access to IAG, Careers and Enterprise Events
- offered just under 1000 young people access to work experience
- enabled 129 Apprentices to train as Apprenticeship Ambassadors and access on-going training via the Ambassador Networks
- offered 50 Enterprise Competitions in schools working with employers
- developed and delivered careers resources for Construction, Digital and Advanced Manufacturing in over 120 school across Leeds City Region including teacher training to ensure the work continues beyond the programme ending
All of this has been achieved in a relatively short time - since February 2017. We have met or exceeded 100% of contracted outcomes in all but one area. The partnership has worked very well together and the feedback from schools has been great. Young people have overwhelmingly rated the programme GOOD or EXCELLENT.
Our own internal operational delivery team and FutureJobs staff in the data team have all done an excellent job of achieving against the contract under a lot of pressure within a short delivery timeframe for the volumes and quality of work required to be delivered.
Thanks to everyone across the company who has supported delivery on FutureJobs at events, ambassador training sessions and in helping develop careers resources and to all of the teams in corporate services who have been such a great support to the programme, helping the operational end to deliver.
Related News Articles
Bradford learners to host Macmillan coffee morning
The Canteen adopts a cup half full approach to sustainability
©2016, All rights reserved Aspire-igen Group.