ACTION TOWARDS INCLUSION
LONE PARENT MENTOR PROJECT
Action Towards Inclusion
Aspire-igen is pleased to be a delivery partner for the Action Towards Inclusion project. This £7m programme is a three-year project funded by the Big Lottery and the European Social Fund for the York, North Yorkshire and East Riding LEP area. The programme offers flexible support to help adults overcome physical, psychological, financial and skills-related barriers and progress towards employment, training, education and job-search, whilst at the same time helping to combat a range of social issues including poverty and social exclusion.
We work in York, Ryedale and Scarborough and aim to provide mentoring, support and skills to Lone Parents in order to overcome barriers and move closer to job-search, training, education and employment.
HOW IT WORKS
It is for Lone Parents who could benefit from 1:1 support
Lone Parent Mentors will help:
- create an individually tailored support plan
- offer flexible working to fit around the parents caring responsibilities
- provide a safe and non-judgemental space for parents to grow in confidence
WHO IS IT FOR
Lone parents aged 18+ who are in receipt of the following benefits:
- Income Support
- Incapacity Benefit or Employment and Support Allowance
- Job Seekers Allowance/Universal Credit
For further information Tel: 01723 373009 or 01904 656655
©2016, All rights reserved Aspire-igen Group.