Registrations being taken for Bradford Manufacturing Weeks 2020
20 March, 2020
Despite the Coronavirus outbreak, Bradford Manufacturing Weeks 2020 is still going ahead and wil take place from 5th to 16th October. Whilst we are all facing unprecedented challenges today we are optimistic that life will be more normal by Sept. Our manufacturers are planning for the future and they are as keen as ever to tell your students about all of the different career opportunities the manufacturing industry has to offer.
Since 2018 over 8000 students from schools and colleges throughout the Bradford district have experienced the world of manufacturing.
- Work experience opportunities (all Health and Safety checks are done for you)
- Site visits to a manufacturing work place
- Talks in schools from manufacturing employers
- Barclays Life Skills
- Live panel events where students meet and ask questions to employers
......... and more
- Did you know that there are over 25,000 manufacturing jobs in the Bradford & Keighley district?
- Did you know that manufacturers offer many different career opportunities; Automation Technician, Process Control, Accountancy, Marketing, Sales... to name a few?
- Did you know that getting involved in BMW20 supports your careers strategy, Gatsby Benchmarks 1-7?
To register your school, please click here
Once you have registered we will keep you up to date with all of the events and opportunities to get involved as they arise.
If you have any question please don’t hesitate to contact Claudia Scott or Joanne Hainsworth
Call 0330 111 0035
Related News ArticlesSee all
Aspire-igen launches lockdown challenge to raise money for Childline
Graduate2work report shows positive impact on graduates in the Bradford area
©2016, All rights reserved Aspire-igen Group.