Career Works announces new course dates
02 April, 2018
Career Works recently had a certification day, in which we are pleased to say the following was awarded:
- Level 3 NVQ Certificate in Advice & Guidance – 21 units including 3 full awards
- Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Advice & Guidance – 15 units including 1 full award
- Level 6 Diploma in Career Guidance & Development – 35 units including 2 full awards, and 2 of the 3 unit packages
- Level 3 Award in Assessing Competence in the Work Environment – 1 full award
We are also pleased to announce the next lot of start dates for the following courses:
- Level 3 NVQ Certificate in Advice & Guidance - 10th May
- Level 4 Diploma in Careers Information & Advice - 23rd May
- Level 6 Diploma in Careers Guidance & Development - 6th June
- Level 6 Career Leadership Package - 12th June
- Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Advice & Guidance - 13th June
The Career Works Group is a joint venture brought to you by aspire-igen and C&K Careers, offering extensive experience and expertise in the field of information, advice, guidance and professional development to deliver bespoke services to support the IAG sector. For more information, visit https://www.careerworksgroup.co.uk or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Book a course before end of April and receive 10% off!
Related News ArticlesSee all
First Bradford Manufacturing Week is a success
Aspire-igen makes a positive difference to lone parents
©2016, All rights reserved Aspire-igen Group.